Estimating the data volume and physical storage requirements of a data integration project is a critical step in the architecture planning process.This subtask represents a starting point for analyzing data volumes, but does not include a definitive discussion of capacity planning.Due to the varying complexity and data volumes associated with data integration solutions, it is crucial to review each technical area of the proposed solution with the appropriate experts (i.e., DBAs, Network Administrators, Server System Administrators, etc.).
- Data Architect
- Technical Architect ETL Developer
Disk Space Considerations
During the Architect Phase only a rough volume estimate is required. After the Design Phase is completed, the database sizing model should be updated to reflect the data model and any changes to the known business requirements.
Download the document from the following link: Database Sizing Model Template.xls
- ►Architecture (2)
- ►Databases (1)
- ▼Informatica (15)
- ▼Administration (3)
- ►Repository Queries (1)
- ►Training (4)
- Create a crash dump using Debug Diag
- Custom Properties
- Enable Java logging for third party parser application used within Java transformation
- Informatica XML Validation using Java TX
- PowerExchange 9.x Training
- PowerExchange for MQ Series
- Where can you find the log files in Informatica 9?
- ►iOS (3)